1. The vehicle should be in the following condition-A. The key is NOT inserted in the ignition, B. The driver's door IS open, C. The driver’s door is UNLOCKED.
2. Insert the Key into the ignition switch and then pull it out.
3. Press the Master Door Lock Switch 5 times from Lock to Unlock.
4. Close the Driver's door then open it.
5. Repeat step #3.
6. Now select the mode by inserting the key into the Ignition Switch and turning it to the "Run" or "On" position. The programming mode is determined by the amount of times you go from “key off” to the "key on" position and back before pulling the key out.